World Health Day 2019: This Habit will Transform Your Health
Today is World Health Day.
And as women, we need to continually make our health a top priority.
We must not delay what can be done now.
So to celebrate, I'm sharing with you one important tip to transform your health.
Besides exercising consistently, eating more leafy greens, and cutting out junk food, there's one habit we often miss.
If you want to lose weight, and maintain a healthy lifestyle, you must rest your body.
To put it simply...
Don’t believe me?
Here are a few little known facts regarding sleep and weight loss:
1. Poor Sleep Is a Major Risk Factor for Weight Gain and Obesity.
2. Poor Sleep Can Increase Your Appetite.
3. Good Sleep Helps You Fight Cravings and Make Healthy Choices.
4. Poor Sleep Can Increase Your Calorie Intake.
5. Poor Sleep May Decrease Your Resting Metabolism.
6. Good Sleep Can Enhance Physical Activity.
7. Good Sleep Helps Prevent Insulin Resistance.
Make your rest a priority.
Set a bedtime and stick with it.
Don't let anything get in the way of your beauty sleep.
Now, you can get your rest guilt-free and accomplish goals in your sleep.
For more tips like this, join our upcoming support group that's committed to uplifting and transform ladies' health.
Lyfestyle 180 has created a group for women who are ready for this type of support.
This group will focus on building self esteem and resilience. Through holistic and eclectic therapy, you will learn how to find your inner voice and silence any shame and self-defeatism present in your life.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES! We have 10 Available Slots! If you’re interested, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org